Lanka Education and Research Network (LEARN) is the National Research and Education Network (NREN) of Sri Lanka. We interconnect universities, other higher education institutes and research institutes in Sri Lanka, and provide network related services to them.
Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for an Intern – Finance in our office located at the University of Peradeniya. This position is initially offered for period of 6 months which can be extended up to one year depending on the performance.
- Working with finance team and assisting them to ensure on time delivery in all aspects of finance operation.
- Following a Bachelor's Degree (Specialized in finance/Accounting) in a member university/ institute of LEARN. Preferably a final year student looking for an internship as a part of the course work.
- Or pursuing ICASL / CIMA / ACCA
- High level of familiarity with MS excel package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- High level of fluency in both written and spoken English
- Prior working experience in accounting software will be an added advantage.
- An applicant living in close proximity to Kandy is preferred
If you satisfy the qualifications outlined above and are attracted to this internship opportunity, kindly complete the form below by providing the necessary details.
*All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.