At LEARN, we interconnect universities, higher education institutes, and research institutions to enable groundbreaking discoveries and learning. We're seeking an Intern – Human Resources to join our dynamic team and be a driving force behind our mission.
- Be part of a team that directly impacts education and research in Sri Lanka.
- Work with cutting-edge technology and expand your knowledge.
- Collaborate with leading universities and research institutes.
- Make a difference in a vibrant and meaningful field.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Assisting with tasks related to Human Resources Management by preparing documentation, carrying out processes, and maintaining records, which may include the following responsibilities.
- Assist with the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, sending calendar invites, collecting feedback, etc.
- Provide support for administrative services.
- Maintain and update internal records.
- Assist with HR-related projects as needed.
- Help coordinate and organize company events.
- Assist with other operational matters as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Undergraduate in Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Workplace: Peradeniya, Kandy
Join LEARN, and help us shape the future of education and research in Sri Lanka. Your expertise can make a world of difference! Apply today and be a part of something extraordinary.
If you satisfy the qualifications outlined above and are attracted to this opportunity, kindly complete the form below by providing the necessary details.
*All the documents should be in the PDF format and renamed accordingly. The resume should be renamed to the name of the applicant.
*Applications which do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Closing Date: 14th November 2023